Sunday, November 25, 2012

Word-less

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 
In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.


"Sesungguhnya seorang hamba itu akan mencapai darjat orang-orang yang berpuasa serta bersembahyang malam dengan sifat lemah-lembutnya".


Berusahalah dalam menjadi soleh dan musleh, yang membuat kebaikan dan mengajak kepada kebaikan. Lately, I just realised that Allah has sent so many awesome people as part of my life to manoeuvre through all the hardship, that give me a lot, motivate me, remind me, and sometimes I feel pampered. So, the tough life seems easy, whenever we talk, we discuss, we correct each other and finally we met. I feel everything in ease, my heart comforted. Barakallahufiq, May Allah bless you. 



University of Portsmouth Malaysian Society  2012/2013




Malaysian Nottingham Game 10.11.12
Qawiyul Jism, badan sihat otak cergas, ukhuwah berbekas! ^^




Beautiful Nottingham
Subhanallah, berjalan melihat ciptaan Allah yang serba indah :)
dan rasa sakit kian hilang





Diyana's Birthday, Housemate, Coursemate, Soulmate :)






Aidil Adha 2012 gathering






Muslimah Retreat! 
Tarbiah Ruhiyah, Tarbiyah Tsaqafah, Tarbiah Badaniyah, Tarbiyatul Aulad, Tarbiyah Dzatiyah
16-18.11.2012 Great experience and sharing moment, worth spent. I beg Allah to hold our hearts till jannah. Untukmu jiwa-jiwa kami!






24.11.2012/10 Muharam 1434H
I'll try to remember this date, when all the effort to make it real ends. I love the hardship we've been through, team spirit given , the event, the content, the videos, the circle, I love my team, I love everything about that day. Handling the module wasn't really easy, but with a good, supportive and great team, it finally accomplished, alhamdulillah! ..and the day our hearts been tested. Allahurobbi. 

Moga Allah berkati usaha tersebut :)

2 comments:

xox Faiqah xox said...

ehem, MC x love ker...? >_<

El-Azwar said...

MC tu termasuk dlm Team la. haha ^^