Saturday, December 8, 2012

Meticulous


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.


Allah. I scrolled down through my post, trying to read between the lines, the oldies, there's a draft I didn't published, surprisingly I have no idea what it was about. Been writing without a clear picture was acute mistake since I myself struggling to understand and remember what it was:



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Astagfirullahal'azim. Would such experiences evoke a feeling of awe that there's more to reality than common sense implies? I'm a person who's taking so hard to think rationally but deep inside i was so worried because I am sure I'll repeat the same mistake. While everyone getting bored to start talking about it, just because enough is enough, and Allah gives it another try to me..after a week of trial. So fast that I still can count the days, days I owe Him my repentance. Allahurobbi. Where else can i spill my scrupulous feeling to? on top of my entangled mind at the moment where the focal point does not really there.  I thought we're done. Without knowing what the fate holds. Now, can somebody tell me what should i do? My heart, my mind, my body are entirely Allah's. To Him I seek guidance, protection, and peace. Don't let me go astray, don't let me get tired easily, I know everyday is a gift and i should be thankful and blessed :)

10th June '12 was my unexpected call.   Thank you Allah for choosing me. 

Alhamdulillah~wa~Astagfirullah"


Indeed, Allah helps me to build a new me :)
Allah helps me to forgive and forget.

3rd December '12 was another unexpected call, again Thank you Allah for choosing me.
Alhamdulillah~wa~Astagfirullah.



Akmar Nabila
Winter 2012

No comments: