Sunday, June 30, 2013

Biggest gap of 1:60

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.



Time flies. Ya lah.. takkan move backward pulak kan? Above is Wafa' in front of Park Building, School of Languages and Area Studies, University of Portsmouth. The post exam shot. The final exam, English in the World was simple yet tough. I prefer doing thousand words coursework than taking any exam. The picture was filtered as if it has been taken 20 years back, we surely will be missing that moment dearly. 

It has been a week since I was home, back for good, insyaAllah. There are about two weeks before starting our final year in IPDA. Guess what? I have no idea what is there waiting for me. May Allah make everything at ease. How I wish, my life in another year, biiznillah, is going to be fine and purposeful. Then, there you go, my career starts.. if Allah wishes.

Now, I can feel the '1 hour in Portsmouth' is equal to '60 minutes in Malaysia'. In positive way, and technically i have the chances to do lotsaf thing, and even better. But, who knows, tuning takes time. InsyaAllah. But, anyway, I am thankful and blessed ;) Hope to see ya again, my precious Portsmouth! ;)

No comments: