Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Random ranting

سْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـنِ الرَّحِيمِ 

 I pray to have eyes that see the best in people, a heart that forgives the worst,a mind that forgets the bad and a soul that never loses faith. I am about to sleep, but my eyes still wide awake maybe because of the onion i cut just now that result in teary eyes. I am typing through my phone under the duvet. Why am i telling all these? I don't know what exactly urge myself to write. Seldomly, i write just for the sake of writing and spilling. Oh ya, i should tell my mom and my sister about my great condition. I would like to thank to everyone who really cares thing i never realised, see thing i couldn't see, for me to always remember to thank Him. May Allah reward them happiness more than they deserve. Finally, just come to realized that everyone has their own struggle and hardship. How difficult it is, Allah is always there for us. Because He created us with full of hardship, then how life could be that easy? I remember someone said: 'Tarbiah adalah untuk meramaikan ahli syurga, bukan semata-mata untuk meramaikan teman sefikrah'. Suka atau tidak, Allah menjanjikan yang terbaik buat kita. Namun yang terbaik itu bolah jadi tidak kita sukai. Percaya lah ada hikmahnya. InsyaAllah. Let's move on. May Allah guide us to the straight path. Allahuaamin. Uhibbukumfillah :)

No comments: