Monday, August 27, 2012

Unfortunate Drama



بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.


Another best moment that suit me if I wanted to say that I refused to sit around and wait for someone else to do what God has called me to do myself. Maybe I should not say that I refused, actually that was the only choice I have, to do myself. Now I am back to the place where people call me Nabila, how much I love those moments that man cannot see. Meeting families, friends and the rest Malaysians. Alhamdulillah. Hip hip hooray!...after sort of problems jumped into us (me and my partner, Sanak Nabil), we managed to landing safely. Thankful.

Everything was fine until we reached KLIA, then things got mixed up, confused, and screwed. Once we checked in our luggage, we have been told that our flight to Alor Setar would be on 11.30p.m. and it was totally fine because we could just wait. Not really surprised by the gate opening hour, we just scanned all our things and wait at the A4 gate to AS around 7p.m. Knowing that we got more than four hours before departure, we went to perform our magrib and isyak at the praying hall.

Here come to the reason of all misunderstanding, we went to see the customer service to ask about our flight to AS. Then, we have been told that the plane was departing from Singapore and due to the poor weather, it might be late. The attendance told us that the plane might be around 10 to 10.30p.m. Still, we got two hours before 10.  I asked whether we could go up and have our dinner, she said it was fine to scan and go through the check up more than once. Looking at our dinner baucer given by MAS, we decided to claim it at the food court. Once the food is ready, I got phone call from Co's Grove, our housing agent telling us how to use the oven. What a perfect timing..

After a few minutes trying to enjoy the soup. It's probably around 9.30p.m., another phone call from my Ayah, telling us to hurry! the plane will depart in two minutes..TWO MINUTES?! Oh shame..! Makanan tak habes lagi..and we were running to the gate like nobody care. I dropped my passport and my phone on our way there, my friend almost bumped into a man with the troly T.T Why are they doing this to us? Why are they changing the time sesuka hati? Sroot..sroot.. Ni rasa nak tembak pilot-pilot termasuk staff-staff sekali dengan flight attendance, tak kira la handsome ke baik hati ke tak. Haaa..

Here we go, moment where KLIA banjir with tears after we reached the gate and we've been told that the thing that connect the plane with the runaway already been disconnected. I could see the plane from the place where I was standing. We missed the flight, and that was the last flight to Alor Star. The next one will be tomorrow's afternoon. The fact that we have to sleep at the airport did not surprised me at all, it wasn't my first time, but it was my first time missing the flight and it happened in my country sadly.

I was really disappointed about what has happened, the miscommunication and the poor arrangement, the poor system, and the poor me that definitely would surprise my parent. I didn't know that Ayah already knew that I missed the flight, he called my UK's number telling me to change the ticket to Penang, he will pick me up. I cried without a word. Ayah too shocked maybe when he knew I was crying, he just asked me to follow what we've been discussed, change our flight. I cried not because I hate MAS, I cried that those happen when I really wanted to meet my parent in one piece with no worries and drama. But there it goes... malu.

They truly admitted their fault and changed the tickets for free. But we have to re-check in our luggage because the cargo to AS been cancelled. We have to run again to the departure level. Ok Ok we also did wrong, tak dengar announcement (although it's too sudden, too hurry). Geram pon ada but we managed to reflect a lot on our way back to Penang. Ujian kesabaran di hari raya. Lucky me, flight to Penang was quite frequent. Oh thanks to existence of Penang. haha. The flight attendance give me two glasses of apple juice for that one hour journey. So, tak jadi marah lama2 :P haha... all in all, I thanked Allah for all that happened to us, we still alive and kicking.

Lucky Us! but I'm not wearing that selendang again =.="

(picture credit to: Tqah)



I can't sleep, dropping by to pour some fresh memories :)



No comments: