Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sisters in Crime


In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.


Do you know the best definition of friendship I could find? It  is when you randomly giving a call to friends asking for hands, they are happily agreed just like the phrase "why don't you tell me earlier?" is never exist. I'm so touched today when Shu agreed to accompany me buying baking stuff when I thought she has so much time so I picked her up from work and drop her home in a minute before we went to Souq Al-Bukhary. I know I should give a call earlier but I also knew that if she could, she would. That was totally random, I planned to go by myself by the way. he he he. Afterall, I know she's been busy preparing stuff since she just got a call from KL's Company today! for her first interview, which is the day after tomorrow. Shu is getting ready having some reading about that company, I tried helping her finding the best shoes to match with her blazer and shawl, a suitable one for a Future Executive. InsyaAllah. May everything run smooth and fine. Doakan Shu !

When I know she is desperately in need of a proper shoes, a heels, still I messed up her life asking "What is the different between Baking Powder' and 'Self-Raising Flour'?", "Is super-fine flour the same as one we call tepung roti?" Then, we giggling like nobody cares. I just don't get myself, kesian Shu, she was patiently helping finding all those stuff tadi. Unplanned, we decided to break fasting at Marry Brown, we have to because we were running out of time, kecemasan. Kesian Mak kat rumah berbuka sensorang, anak dia tak sabar nak beli cream cheese, dah tu pinjam tudung yang Mak selalu guna keluar rumah siram pokok lak tu ;P I am too happy for Shu, that is why I'm here expressing. May Allah reserve a space for us in Jannah. Allahu Amin [^_^]V



We use to be sisters in crime, and we still. 

Today was just another sweet escape :)

No comments: